To the best of the webmaster’s knowledge, the information contained in this web site is accurate. However, the information contained in this Web site is subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide correct and up-to-date information on our Web site, it is possible that information may have been changed or updated after being placed here. We encourage you to let us know of any changes or updates that you may be aware of by contacting us. Furthermore, we suggest that you contact the pertinent convention department for confirmation of details before making plans based upon the information contained herein.
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this Site. ConDor may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. “ConDor” means The ConDor Organization and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- The information on this Site may be changed by ConDor without notice. ConDor may change or withdraw any products or services described at any time without notice.
- ConDor is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Site. All ConDor and third party information is provided AS IS. ConDor DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- In no event will ConDor be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or any damages for lost profits, lost revenue or loss of use arising out of or related to this Site or any information contained on it.
- Any information or material submitted to ConDor in connection with this Site is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and shall become the property of ConDor. Such information or material may be used by ConDor for any purpose on an unrestricted basis, including but not limited to reproduction, display, performance, modification, transmission and distribution. ConDor is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques submitted to ConDor for any purpose on an unrestricted basis
- The trademarks, service marks and logos contained on this Site are the registered or common law marks of ConDor or third parties. All rights reserved worldwide.
- No right or license is granted, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this Site or any other intellectual property rights of ConDor or any third party.
- Any non-ConDor web site accessed through this Site is independent from ConDor. ConDor has no control over such independent sites and is not responsible for the content or use of those sites. Reference by ConDor to another site does not mean ConDor endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of that independent site. Copyright The ConDor Organization. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE, INTERNET INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND AUTHORING USED ON THIS WEBSITE is the copyrighted work of ConDor Conventions WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
ConDor is a project of CAASM, the California Association for the Advancement of Speculative Media Inc and is a non-profit corporation 501(c)(3) non-profit literary education corporation. All rights reserved.
It’s purpose is to promote an interest in the speculative fiction genre and media (science fiction and fantasy), and provide opportunities to educate and broaden public awareness of this genre. ConDor Conventions operate under the auspices of C.A.A.S.M. in partial fulfullment of that purpose