Dealers Registration

Thank you for your interest in applying for space at Condor. Please fill out this Google Form, once we have gotten your form and confirmed the information within, we will send you a link out for payment of your vendor space.

Spaces are limited and are on a first come first serve basis, so don’t delay in submitting your application!

Vendor spaces

  • Vendor registration to be announced

Questions and comments may be directed to us at our contact-us page.

or go to

A few words about California State Sales Tax laws. All dealers must fill out and sign the form “BT-410-D Swap Meets, Flea Markets, Or Special Events Certification” form. On this form please note “Section 3. STATUS”. If you hold a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit, check that box and enter your account number in the space provided. If you don’t have a Seller’s Permit, and aren’t selling either Exempt Property or your sales aren’t exempt Occasional Sales, then you must fill out the Temporary Seller’s Permit. After the convention, you may be required to file a Sales Tax Return with proper attached forms.

Additional copies of any of the forms may be found at If you have any questions in this regard, contact your local office of the California State Board of Equalization (as listed in the front of your White Pages) or the main office at:California State Board of Equalization P.O. Box 942879 Sacramento, CA 94279-0001 (916) 255-3350